2 of 3Next
Our client is a global leader in its industry, actively developing its product portfolio by strongly investing in product innovations. Office is located on the West side of Brussels (Groot-Bijgaarden).
Sales Support Executive
The main responsibilities of the Sales Support Executive:
- manage the pre-sales activities: preparation of the sales cycles for the business you support (manage objectives and budgets, activity sheets, samples, availability of material, etc.)
- planning and setup of monthly cycles for the Field engineers: update planned visits and assess required POS
- proactively look for ways to improve the sales cycle
- reporting and analyses for monthly sales cycle evaluations, taking corrective actions to meet objectives if necessary
- communication towards the business, the sales team and field force
- drive and attend sales cycle meetings
The ideal Sales Support Executive:
- Trilingual Dutch, French and English
- a university degree or equal by relevant experience
- strong analytical skills
- very good knowledge of Excel
- knowledge of Salesforce and Microsoft BI (or similar) is a big plus
- good interpersonal skills and clear communication
- ability to adapt and show flexibility
You will become part of a top employer with a great company culture, located in Groot-Bijgaarden. The innovative and growing character of the company will allow you to develop and challenge yourself further.
As a Sales Support Executive you will join a nice team of colleagues and receive a very nice salary package including attractive fringe benefits.
+32 2 290 97 12
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
33 days left to apply
- Function type: Sales support & administration
- Sector: Distribution and Retail
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French
From € 2.000 to € 3.000 per month