Sales Software Manager B2B
- Randstad Professionals
- Western Flanders
- Fixed-term, Full-time
Sales Software Manager B2B
A new start in a start-up environment in a international IT Sales role triggers you?
We have a challeging opportunity for you!
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aardling is a bootstrapping but profitable software company. Our core business is consulting on software strategy, architecture, and design. We're still small, but our clients across Europe and North-America range from SaaS scaleups, to banks, logistics companies, and the occasional Fortune 500.
Beside consulting, we organise world-class software conferences and training for software engineers, architects, and decision-makers.
Our conference and training brands include:
We're looking for an experienced B2B Sales Professional to join our team.
Your main job will be to grow and improve our consulting business:
- You have the entrepreneurial mindset that is needed to grow a small company. As the first sales hire, you'll wear many hats. It'll be up to you to define your job.
- You'll build our B2B relationships with customers, and sell our consultancy and private courses.
- You'll work closely with our consultants to propose the best approach for each client, and write the proposals to win them over.
- You'll maintain long term client relationships, and find new ways to help them.
- You identify opportunities where we can improve our existing service offerings. You'll help streamline pricing, sales process, aftercare, …
For our tech events:
- You'll find sponsors and close them.
- Before and during events, you'll help us make sure they get the most out of their sponsorships.
- You'll maintain sponsor relationships
- During the events, you'll meet with existing clients and find new leads.
For our public training courses:
- You'll help interested clients to find the right courses.
- You keep existing clients up to date with new public training courses.
- If on top of all that, you have some marketing skills, you'll be our dream candidate.
- Experienced B2B Sales professional.
- Background in IT consultancy sales or relevant experience.
- You're interested in technology.
- You speak and write English as a first language or almost as fluent.
- You live in Western Europe. You'll work remotely, but you're prepared to hop on a plane every now and then.
- As one of our first hires of many, your growth mindset gets rewarded with career growth opportunities, such as hiring and managing the sales team.
- Good pay, a varied job, and lots of freedom to work when and how and where it suits you.
- You'll travel to our events, and possibly to other events that we sponsor.
- You'll join a team of self-starters with a healthy life-work balance. We're building a culture of lifting each other up.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Secondary education
- 16 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Marketing' jobs straight to your mailbox.