1 of 3Next
Our client is an international player in the automotive sector.
They are reinforcing their After Sales Team and are looking for a Business Analyst.
Sales & Marketing Analyst Automotive
As Sales & Marketing Analyst you will have following responsibilities:
- you analyse the after sales activities, products, results, trends, ..
- you analyse the commercial results of the afters sales teams of all your dealers
- you analyse customer satisfaction
- you implement marketing activities to reinforce the after sales team
- you develop customer loyalty programs
- you work closely with sales and report to the After Sales Manager
As Sales & Marketing Analyst you have following profile:
- Master degree in Management, Economics, Finance, ...
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- you have strong analytical and strategic skills
- Excel has no secrets for you
- you are assertive and business oriented - you have strong commercial flair
- you love analysing and interpreting numbers and trends, you love drawing conclusions and implement new strategies
- great challenge with varied responsibilities
- an all round function that combines marketing, sales and strategy
- a complete salary package
+32 2 509 45 53
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
29 days left to apply
- Function type: Market investigation and analysis
- Sector: Automotive
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
From € 30.000 to € 45.000 per year