- Diamond Europe
- Neder-over-Heembeek (Bru.)
- Permanent, Full-time
- In collaboration with the COO, you define the commercial strategy.
- You establish individual and collective objectives for the commercial team. You analyze the team performance and periodically report to the COO.
- You coordinate the commercial team. You support and develop your team by coaching and implementing a positive leadership.
- You manage personally the relation with your important partners and if necessary, you accompany your sales representatives in meeting with the directional customers.
- You keep yourself informed about the market trends and evolutions and provide recommendations to the COO.
- In order to develop the efficiency of the team, you develop and improve work processes and tools.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in a commercial role in a technical environment. An experience in the professional kitchen sector is an asset.
- You have good management skills, assertiveness and a developed emotional intelligence. You are a true leader with a team spirit.
- You have impeccable negotiation skills and are a true networker.
- You are fluent in French with a good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You are competent in the use of a CRM or ERP and have a good knowledge of MS Office.
- A position with responsibilities and varied tasks.
- The opportunity to join an international company but on a human scale and in full development.
- An attractive salary package in line with your skills.
Contact Pauline Donker van Heel on +32 491 56 66 08 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
This recruitment is exclusively realized by Hudson.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English
- 5 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Sales management, Business development' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.