7 of 14Next
My client is a consulting company active in digital & IT transformation.
In 5 years the company has evolved from 2 to 700 people in 4 countries and 12 offices.
Today, my client is multispecialized and has an internal R&D department that represents 6% of its investment allowing it to propose innovative solutions to its clients.
The company has reached a turnover of 45M€ last year and will still grow in the next few years.
In Belgium, it represents a structure of 3 people, 15 consultants & a turnover of around 2M€. This structure will follow the Group growth plan and will increase all the figures in the next 3 years.
Sales Manager - Consulting Company - Technology & IT
As Sales Manager your key responsibilities will include :
- Managing the team (2 people) and consultants
- Implementing KPI's & making the follow-up & coaching the team
- Managing P&L & day to day business of the Brussels office
- Managing the development strategy of the Brussels office by respecting the Group growth plan
- Making reviews of the team & consultants twice a year
- Managing the Brussels office (day to day tasks)
- Ensuring quality of delivery service to clients
- Developing business & managing long-term relationships with clients
- Negotiating contracts with clients
- Making the invoices follow-up in close collaboration with the Group financial department
- Reporting directly to the Group CEO (on a weekly basis)
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Experience in a consulting company active in IT, Digital, new technologies is mandatory
- Experience in sales & business management
- Fluent in French & English. Dutch is a real asset
- Real sales profile with solid business development skills
- Excellent presentation & communication, both written & oral
- Ability to manage people
- Strong interpersonal skills, driven by challenges & results-oriented
- Both operational & strategic mindset
- Ability to report to the management on a weekly basis
#IT #digital #new technologies #consulting #people management #business management #sales #business development
You will be joining a booming & dynamic company
You will get the chance to manage the Brussels office and to evolve with a bigger team on a short term basis
You will get an attractive salary package
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
40 days left to apply
- Function type: Business development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Academic Bachelor
- English, French
From € 70.000 to € 85.000 per year