3 of 5Next
Our client is situated in Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is a major player in the sanitary products sector.
Sales Assistant in Brussels
As Sales Assistant (M/F), you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assist the sales team with any support work such as: calling customers monthly to check their needs with them for the rolling forecast, proactively following up in writing on smaller quotes ;
- Organize sales trips/shows (logistics and visit appointments, hotels, flights, car rentals);
- Handle market surveys by phone and analyze the answers and report the conclusion and /or recommendations;
- Marketing support during trade shows;
- Assist customer service representatives with their seasonal workload to allow them to take care of most of the order management of regular and recurring unit orders;
- Maintain and validate existing database.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The requested qualifications for this Sales Assistant (M/F) position include:
- You have 2- 3 years' experience in a similar role;
- You can communicate easily in English and Dutch (fluent level) French (operational) oral and written. Any additional European language is a plus;
- You have a very good knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel;
- You are customer oriented;
- You have strong interpersonal skills;
- You can manage priorities and you have an eye for details;
- You are a problem-solver.
Our client offers:
- A nice working atmosphere in an international environment;
- A full-time interim contract with option of a fixed-term contract;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this challenging position of Sales Assistant (M/F)? Apply today!
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23, 2nd floor block B,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
19 days left to apply
- Function type: Sales support & administration
- Sector: Equipment
- All jobs via OfficeTeam Brussels
- Academic Bachelor