2 of 5Next
Our client is situated in Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is a startup.
Sales Assistant - Brussels
As Sales Assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage the day to day operations of the company;
- Be in touch on a daily basis, by phone and per email, with customers and support them for any questions or queries they may have;
- Ensure the perfect execution of the services provided by the company and be the single point of contact for all stakeholders;
- Contribute on the improvement and digitalization of the internal processes;
- Make sure that (customer) data bases are up to date;
- Help with other administrative tasks when required.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The requested qualifications for this Sales Assistant position include:
- You have a Bachelor or Master or have an experience as sales assistant of at least 1 year;
- You have a perfect level of French and Dutch, and you have a good level of English;
- You like human interaction and are not afraid to pick up the phone;
- You like to take initiatives and make decisions fast;
- You are patient and a good listener.
Our client offers:
- A temporary interim contract with an option for a permanent contract;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this challenging position of Sales Assistant? Apply today!
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23, 2nd floor block B,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
20 days left to apply
- Function type: Sales support & administration
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- All jobs via OfficeTeam Brussels
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French