1 of 4Next
Our client is market leader in its competitive market. In this company you'll be part of an international working environment with a lot of opportunities. You'll enjoy a good team atmosphere and responsabilities. The company offers an attractive salary package with, on the long term, growth opportunities. Here you'll find an open and dynamic working environment.
Sales Administrator Specialist
As Sales Administrator you'll have to handle all the after-sales follow-up. You'll be central between different departments of the company and the clients. Here's a quick overview of some of your tasks.
You'll have to:
- Ensure correct invoicing and manage customer billing
- Save and adapt business conditions from the sales department
- Manage customer complaints
- Understand and track deals from different suppliers, clients, ...
- Monitor rebates in SAP
- Work closely and efficiently with other departments
- Handle conditions such as discounts, ..
The successful Sales Administrator in Diegem meets the following criteria:
- Speaks fluently Dutch, English and French
- Master Excel and SAP is a plus
- Experience in a similar position/tasks
- Is a teamplayer
- Can handle pressure
- Good communication skils
- Detail oriented
The perfect Sales Administrator will recieve a very attractive salary package with multiple extralegal benefits. You'll also be allowed to work in an international and dynamic working environment with flexible working hours where you can learn and develop your skills.
+32 2 290 97 97
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
44 days left to apply
- Function type: Customer service
- Sector: Automotive
- Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Secondary education
- Dutch, English, French