Our client, KNX Association who is the creator and owner of KNX Technology whose automation systems enable families and businesses to manage heating, lighting and security. KNX Association continually evolves due to successfully providing their customers with the perfect customer journey. Excellent working atmosphere due to a stable and passionate team.
SALES ADMINISTRATOR PRO SUSTAINABILITY & INNOVATION 1831 DIEGEM
- Manage the Sales Support Team, (Pieter and Tanja)
- You are the SPOC for large accounts meaning you are responsible for contract negotiation and order handling
- You provide sales support both via the tickets platform, Zendesk and by phone
- You prepare the sales team meetings and report the sales statistics to the CEO, Heinz and the CTO/CFO, Joost
- You attend certain trade fairs
- You take ownership in conjunction with IT for improvements and testing in the sales process in the KNX webportal, “MyKNX”
- You are responsible for the phone system
- You oversee the HR Platform administration such that Partena has the necessary data in time
- Minimum 5 years’ of sales administration experience
- Hands on and proactive Team Leader
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders and to form strong working relationships
- Passionate about modern technology
- Pro procedures
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Dutch, German and French are assets
- IT literacy: Good Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Very competitive salary paid 14.92 x per year
- Broad range of benefits including Individual bonus, group insurance, ecocheques and public transport reimbursed at 100%
- 2 days homeworking
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.