3 of 3Next
Do you have a passion for international trade, exports or finance?
Do not miss this opportunity: we are reinforcing our teams with new talent! Engage in a career at Credendo, a leading European Credit insurance company.
Credendo – Export Credit Agency has been excelling in export credit insurance for almost a century. The company has grown to become a European player, which is active nowadays in fourteen European countries under the name of Credendo.
520 enthusiastic professionals, 300 of whom are working in Belgium, assess the risks linked to international trade transactions and elaborate solutions to cover them.
In order to reinforce our teams in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Risk Underwriter (m/f).
- As a Risk Underwriter, you will assess (insurance) applications related to international trade transactions, conduct financial and qualitative analyses, appraise the political and structural risks and make recommendations on the acceptability of applications.
- You will submit proposals to decision committees or decide on the acceptance of risks within your decision-making authority.
- You will develop and manage relations with clients and/or brokers, both domestically and abroad.
- You will have a wide field of action: export finance (such as buyer credits, supplier credits, letter of credit transactions) and/or structured finance (such as (structured) commodity finance, project finance, etc.).
- Alongside the underwriting tasks, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of in-house projects.
- You have a Master’s degree in applied economics, supplemented with additional training in finance or international trade if possible.
- You have a first professional experience in the financial or insurance sector.
- You show oral and written proficiency in Dutch, French and English, allowing you to perform in an international environment.
- You combine a strong analytical mindset with a sense of synthesis and good editorial skills.
- You are well organised, accurate and able to cope with tight deadlines.
- You like working autonomously and show team spirit.
- You have a broad interest in international trade, politics, commodity markets and emerging economies.
- To enhance and develop the client relationship, you are willing to travel abroad on an occasional basis.
- A challenging career in a multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talent.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- Our Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels and are easily accessible by public transport.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
44 days left to apply
- Function type: Financial analysis
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- Brussels (location)
- All jobs at Credendo
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- Dutch, English, French