Risk & Control Specialist
- USG Professionals
- Fixed-term, Full-time
Risk & Control Specialist
A large retail group known throughout Europe is currently looking for back-up for their finance department.
The Specialist Risk & Control supports the Risk & Control Manager in setting up, developing and managing a Risk & Control organization servicing the brands. This organization is part of the Business Services Finance department in Europe, which provides professional and high quality financial services and solutions to our retail brands. The Risk & Control function within Business Services Finance supports and directs the business to be in control and provides insight into control effectiveness, control weaknesses and remediation actions. More specific, R&C provides local management with 2nd line assurance over the ICFR framework in the three lines of defense controls structure.
The Specialist Risk & Control will execute R&C activities in his/her country and will ensure that the Internal Control framework is effectively and efficiently designed, and meets the requirements of the Group Support Office in terms of minimum internal controls. He/she supports the risk management processes under supervision of the R&C Manager, and will implement the controls to mitigate the risks in order to ensure that sound Risk Management and Internal Control Systems are in place and are operating effectively throughout the local brands.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, and/or Economics. CPA, ACCA and/or Registered Operational Auditor preferred but not required.
- Work experience of minimum 3 to 5 years in one or more subjects: external auditing/internal auditing, internal control, business controlling, and/or financial controlling
- Fluent in English (both written and verbally) and domestic language(s)
- Team management, good communication and influencing skills
- Analytical skills in order to understand processes and challenge them, keeping the helicopter overview and able to make improvement proposal / advice on control implementation
- Control and risk mindset
- Support local finance teams in mitigating risks while maintaining independence (3 lines of defense IC model)
- Flexible and good time management skills
- Able to work autonomously
- Knowledge of SAP environment is a plus
- Knowledge of IT General Computer Controls is a plus
Mission start: asap, duration of contract ±2 months, maybe longer Daily rate: 450 EUR max
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- 2 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Controlling' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.