The client is an international company and a leader in the FMCG sector.
- You are part of the Supply Chain team.
- You manage a wide range ofbrandsofFMCGproducts
- You manage our stock and strive for an optimal stock level
- You coordinate, based on the sales forecast, all activities related to value added services for the assigned brands (plan, organise, negotiate, execute and follow up)
- You contribute to a high level of service.
- You take care of commercial aspects.
- You participate in meetings and make reports
- Youtake part in supplychain meetings withourproducers/customers
- You monitor theoperationofourlogistics service providers
- Youmaintain an excellent relationship and dialogue withbothexternal and internalstakeholders
- Youprovideyour manager with correct and targeted information in a timelymanner
- You report to the Supply Chain Manager.
- You have completed an education in an economic field (Master or Bachelor).
- Your first experience is behind you and you want to develop further.
- A job full of variety with the necessary challenges is your cup of tea.
- Personality: customer-oriented, flexible, proactive, analytical, well-organised and a fan of taking initiative.
- You communicate fluently, accurately and correctly with various stakeholders - Dutch, French, English are a must - German or Italian are pluses.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management in the FMCG environment is a plus
- Knowledge of import is a plus
- Affinity with logistic processes is a plus
- Knowledge of MRP tools is a plus.
- You are familiar with the common MS office applications.
From € 3.500 to € 4.500 per year
- A challenging job in a dynamic company that approaches the market of distribution of consumer goods through a unique commercial concept.
- You can count on an attractive salary package.
- You will be part of a team of motivated people who, like you, find a challenge in an expansive company with a customer-oriented vision.