8 of 8Next
For one of our clients, an international financial company, we are currently looking for a Relationship Manager Legal
Relationship Manager Legal
As a Relationship Manager you will have the opportunity to be an active contributor of our global team. Your responsibilities will be as diverse as the international clients you will be working with. The position combines individual ownership with shared team responsibility in a dynamic, work environment. Our client has a very open structure designed to continuously challenge and present plenty of new opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
As a Relationship Manager Legal, you play a critical role in the success of the business.
Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects, including:
- You will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting documents, regulations and procedures relating to our clients' legal and fiscal opportunities
- Evaluating our integrated products and solutions as well as setting up and managing corporate and private legal structures
- Participating as a core member of our team and help sustain our strong reputation as proactive provider in corporate services
- You will be responsible of all contacts with clients and prospects (based in Belgium or abroad) directly or through the intermediary of a professional advisor (lawyer/ notary office/ bank) with the purpose to set up, optimize, maintain and manage corporate and private legal structures in line with commercial strategy
- Actively participating in growing and marketing our business, representing the company to your clients and network
We are looking for you if you:
- Have a real passion for what you do and why you do it
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged
- Have a Master/Bachelor in Law/Bachelor Business Management: Legal practice, ideally in corporate, tax or commercial law
- Have proven first experience in financial/business law services, corporate or commercial law, tax or trust environment
- Are fluent in Dutch/French and English, written and spoken
- You like planning; you are a good organiser, discrete, able to work independently and accurate in your work
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
20 days left to apply
- Function type: In-house lawyers
- All jobs via Ergon Recruitment Brussels
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- Dutch, English, French
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Individual hospital insurance
- Family hospital insurance