2 of 3Next
Do you have a passion for international trade, exports or finance?
Do not miss this opportunity: we are reinforcing our teams with new talent! Engage in a career at Credendo, a leading European Credit insurance company.
Credendo – Export Credit Agency has been excelling in export credit insurance for almost a century. The company has grown to become a European player, which is active nowadays in fourteen European countries under the name of Credendo.
520 enthusiastic professionals, 300 of whom are working in Belgium, assess the risks linked to international trade transactions and elaborate solutions to cover them.
In order to reinforce our teams in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Reinsurance Underwriter (m/f).
- You maintain contacts with clients/brokers, in particular through business trips abroad, in order to obtain general information about the evolutions in their sectors and portfolios, as well as information on specific files with a view to these files’ renewal.
- You conduct market analysis, identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- You assess and summarise reinsurance files (treaties and facultative programmes, renewals and new offers) with a view to submitting them to the competent decision body.
- You ensure the signing of reinsurance contract documents, the overall monitoring of the existing reinsurance contracts and the smooth transfer of data to the technical accounting section within the Finance department.
- You participate to group projects (among others IT projects) which relate to reinsurance.
- You hold a master's degree if possible in an economics-related discipline.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in operational insurance activities, or, even better, in credit insurance.
- You show oral and written proficiency in Dutch, French and English. Additional language skills are an asset.
- You are client oriented and you have a commercial mind set.
- You have excellent analytical and synthetic skills and like working with figures.
- You have influencing skills, both orally and in writing.
- You are dynamic and results oriented.
- You are well-organised and able to handle a significant workload.
- You are a true team player.
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis.
- A challenging career in a multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talent.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- Our Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
5 days left to apply
- Function type: Insurance agent
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- Brussels (location)
- All jobs at Credendo
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French