Regulatory Compliance Officer
- ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Permanent, Full-time
Regulatory Compliance Officer
Worldline's Merchant Services Global Business Line is a major international player in end-to-end Commercial Acquiring, Multichannel Payment Acceptance and Payment Terminal solutions. Merchant Services' unique combination of payment, digital and transactional expertise allows merchants to boost sales and enhance the customer experience.
We cover the full retail value chain, online and in-store, through a complete approach, delivering a real digital journey for retailers and their customers and facilitating consumer engagement, via seamless services, on any device – with payment at the heart of the shopping experience.
Within this context, Worldline is subject to Payment Institution (PSD2) regulatory obligations and is under the supervision of the National Bank of Belgium. In Belgium, Worldline is subject to the systemic processor law as an important actor for Belgian economy. Other entities of the group are also under supervision of their home country regulator such as DNB(NL) and CSSF (Lux).
Within the 2nd Line of Defense Compliance team, Worldline is looking to hire a (M/F) Regulatory Compliance Officer.
His/her role will be to:
- Act as the guardian of the global and local Regulatory Reporting process and be the principle point of contact for regulatory reporting related topics between the operating business and the compliancy office
- Make sure that the reports are made available for submission to regulator and processed according to the standards set by the compliancy office
- Perform documentation revisions (compliance Control Framework revision)
- Perform Regulatory Watch and handle regulatory evolution, assess business impact of new EU directive and Domestic laws
- Ensuring processes & procedures are adequately designed to meet regulatory requirements.
- Support and/or monitor the compliance reporting to the National Bank of Belgium and other regulatory bodies within WL Group
- Provide regulatory advise and support in structuring of new business offering
- Execute passporting notification and perform the adequate reporting in the host member state where applicable
The Regulatory Compliance Officer will operate in an international environment and work closely with various teams in the organization (Risk, Compliance, Legal, Sales…).
He/She will report to the Head of Regulatory Compliance located within Worldline NV/SA. This group is under the responsibility of the Head of Compliance – 2nd Line of Defense responsible for multiple geographies and legal entities.
- Master in Law or equivalent experience in payment industry regulatory function
- Minimum 3 years of experience as regulatory / Compliance officer function in the financial sector
- Knowledge of PSD2 and related EBA guidelines is a very strong plus
- Degree/Certificate in risk management and/or in AML/CFT or fight against financial crime is a strong plus
- Ability to conduct second line assessment on an organization
- Knowledge of the card payment industry is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills with eye for detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Results driven, persistent and stress resistant
- Proactive approach, self-starter
- Multicultural mindset and flexibility, able to work in an international and fast changing environment
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- An interesting and diverse function in a dynamic sector
- Strong career possibilities in a fast growing international company
- Various training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package including various benefits
Why Work at Worldline?
The men and women of Worldline are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way
we behave. We are curious and humble – we are learning every day, we keep things simple and
everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners.
Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit
and sense of service. And above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a
dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow.
Interested? apply Online: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/655695-REGULATORY-COMPLIANCE-OFFICER/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- 13 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Law' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.