- Liedekerke Wolters Waelbroeck Kirkpatrick
- Permanent, Full-time
to join our Human Resources team
As a recruitment coordinator you will be responsible for the recruitment process from A – Z. This includes the managing of our job offers, screening of applications, interviews, offers and contract signings.
You will be a trusted advisor for our team managers and the first point of contact for our candidates.
Essential duties and responsibilities
As a recruitment coordinator you will have the following responsibilities, in collaboration with the HR department:
- You will check the recruitment needs of our team managers and search for the right profiles with the necessary requirements;
- you will write and manage all vacancies;
- You will start recruitment campaigns and know which channels to use;
- you will make a first selection of candidates and you conduct structured interviews;
- you will follow-up the recruitment processes of our candidates from A – Z;
- you organize recruitment activities & events and you will present Liedekerke on job fairs;
- you will coordinate an employer branding campaign and recruitment actions on social media together with the HR and Marketing teams.
- You have gained minimum 2-3 years of experience within an all-round recruitment process and assessment tools. Experience in a law firm or professional services is a plus;
- you have a hands-on mentality, you are pro-active and aren’t afraid to take initiative;
- you know how to attract the right profiles in a creative way and aren’t afraid to think out the box;
- you are well organized, structured and accurate;
- you are a real team player but you are able to work autonomously as well;
- you have a positive attitude and you are service-oriented;
- you are a fluent communicator in Dutch and French with an excellent knowledge of English;
- you have an excellent command of MS Office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- you demonstrate flexibility and efficiency;
- you are able to remain calm and professional under pressure and in a demanding environment;
- you manage expectations in terms of deadlines and outcome of tasks assigned.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: HR management
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- Brussels (location)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Family hospital insurance
- Public transport contribution
- 16 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'HR management, Recruitment & selection' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.