- Page Personnel
- Interim, Full-time
Our client is a well-known media organisation easily reachable by public transport in the centre of Brussels.
As a Recruiter, you will:
- Be responsible for the recruitment from A to Z
- Find innovative solutions to put the adverts online
- Do the screening and the interviews of the candidates (phone and face to face)
- Handle the contract's signatures
- Be in contact with the departments to debrief with the line managers
- Directly report to the HR Manager
- Handle the contract with external partners
- Be responsible for the integration of newcomers
- Be responsible for the budget related to recruitment
As the perfect candidate for the position of Recruiter:
- You have a first experience in Recruitment (minimum 2 years)
- Ideally, you have already recruited engineers and/or IT profiles
- You are perfectly bilingual (FR/DU) and you have a good knowledge of English
- You have great organisational and communication skills
- You are empathetic
- You can take initiatives
You will evolve in a nice environment (flexible hours) with offices easily reachable by public transports. You will have a great work-life balance (possibility to adapt your daily schedules) and a salary, adapted to your experience.
This mission is a temporary mission of one year.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Recruitment & selection
- Sector: Media and Communication
- Academic Bachelor
From € 2.600 to € 3.500 per month
- 7 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Recruitment & selection' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.