2 of 4Next
Our client is situated in Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is an internationally known law firm.
Receptionnist - Brussels
As Receptionist, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Meet, greet and direct internal and external customers as required;
- Ensure that calls are answered and directed in a prompt, efficient and professional manner;
- Assist with catering requirements as required;
- Assist with orders for the office (supplies, …);
- Ensure the efficient booking and utilisation of the conference rooms (set up, clearing out etc.);
- Ensure incoming and outgoing post is sorted and delivered;
- Arrange international and Belgian couriers.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The requested qualifications for this Receptionist position include:
- You have at least 1 year experience providing reception support services within a professional services environment;
- You are perfectly fluent in English, French and Dutch;
- You have great interpersonal skills, a "can do" approach to work and are a team player;
- You have a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
Our client offers:
- A full-time interim contract with option of a fixed-term contract;
- A part-time schedule of 20 hours per week, i.e. 16.00 - 20.00 everyday
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits
Interested in this challenging position of Receptionist? Apply today!
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23, 2nd floor block B,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
17 days left to apply
- Function type: Reception and welcoming
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via OfficeTeam Brussels
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French