- Page Personnel
- Interim, Full-time
Our client is a well known Financial Service located in Brussels. They are looking for a Receptionist/Office Assistant to support the business team.
As a Receptionist/Office Assistant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Welcome visitors within the office
- Organise travels across the world for the business team
- Manage agendas of Directors
- Organise business lunches
- Help about invoicing
As a Receptionist/Office Assistant, you have the following profile:
- Bachelor degree in Office Management or similar, or equivalence by experience
- Excellent knowledge in Dutch or French and a very good command of the other language
- Strong organisational skills and stress resistance
Our client will offer you the possibility to work in an international environment. Salary package will be related to your experience
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- 29 October
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Administration' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.