4 of 4Next
Our client is a human-sized firm (+/- 30 staff) in the private equity sector. They are located in the center of Brussels.
1. Receptionist tasks:
- Provide general support to visitors:
Welcome guests, clients & suppliers
Prepare and clean meeting rooms
Prepare coffee for guests & clients
- Reception all incoming and outgoing mail/packages
Daily pick up of mail and/or packages at the reception
- Reception all incoming calls and dispatch to the assistants
- Update visitors of list
- Manage the meeting rooms of calendars
2. Office management tasks:
- Prepare the kitchen and copy machines before 9 AM
. Empty coffee grounds
. Clean milk system every day at 5/5.30 PM
Kitchen: breakfast counter, dishwasher, fridge, tidy up
- First contact with all our suppliers & follow up with suppliers
- Order lunch for Mondays Business Review and (ad hoc orders) meetings
Search for new caterers
Order lunch for Mondays and (ad hoc orders) meetings
Prepare lunch on Mondays: delivery at 11.30 AM and ready before lunch
Clean up after lunch
- Order kitchen and office supply:
Check orders (delivery note) and dispatch them to the right places
Check the invoices and obtain approval from the Office Manager
Copy and scan invoices
Classify in allocated files (both computer and binders)
- Manage ad hoc problems
copy machines, coffee machine, conference system, shower, doorbell, plants, Helpsite,
-You have strong organizational and planning skills (numerous deadlines to meet in a fast-paced environment), are stress resistant and very discrete, as you will have access to very confidential and sensitive data
-You are thorough, anticipate issues, solution oriented, understand the consequences of your actions and think things through
- You have an excellent corporate presentation, are genuinely service minded, with a very good team spirit and sense of cooperation (there are 5 other Assistants in the office)
-You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
-You have a creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements and you take ownership
- An interim contract in view of a fixed-term contract
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits
- Starting date: Immediate
This Job offer can also be found on the Manpower website. You can speed up your candidacy by registering on our site and applying directly for this advertisement.
Moreover, you can take a look at our vast selection of on-line vacancies.
Surf to www.manpower.be and choose your language. Then choose “Vacatures/Offres d’emploi”.
Good luck !
REF : 8191997
AVENUE DES COMMUNAUTÉS 110
1200 BRUSSEL (SINT-LAMBRECHTS-WOLUWE)
Phone:+32 2 500 09 00
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
11 days left to apply
- Function type: Reception and welcoming
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- Elsene (location)
- All jobs via Manpower
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- English, French