R&D Manager Healthcare
To reinforce our organization, we are looking for a Belgium based R&D Manager Healthcare.
- Drylock Technologies
- Eastern Flanders
- Permanent, Full-time
Published on Jobat.be 5 days ago
R&D Manager Healthcare
Drylock Technologies is a new and innovative player in the hygiene market, specialized in the production of incontinence products, feminine hygiene products and baby diapers. Our mission is to combine customer focus with product innovation and manufacturing excellence.
As R&D manager you will be working in a small but cross-functional team to develop the hygiene products of the future. The function involves market research, raw material validations, concept development and testing, industrialization and marketing
- You lead projects and items independently based on own technical competencies and project management competence.
- You design or develop tests/DOE’s based on theoretical insights, experience and well-founded assumptions.
- You give technical assistance to projects, plants & customers by giving value-adding inputs and/or coordination of implementation.
- Whilst becoming an expert in your own domain, you also take initiative to learn outside your own domain, contribute to knowledge build-up by checking state-of-the-art technology.
- You develop creative ways to solve problems and you are an out-of-the-box thinker.
- You hold a Master degree in Science/Engineering
- You are application and customer oriented.
- You have a very good level of English (reading & writing) and you are an effective communicator
- You have a passion for excellence: apply project management, problem solving, product development consistently & proficiently in projects to solve problems in a systematic way
- Willingness to travel
- You are a no-nonsense, dynamic and result-driven person, with passion for the job and an eye for improvements
- Varied and challenging activity
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a young team
- Modern equipped workplace
- Competitive salary
Others also viewed
Add your CV
Jobs for you will suggest better jobs based on your education, skills and work experience.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
34 days left to apply
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English
- 10 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Research & development' jobs in Eastern Flanders straight to your mailbox.