4 of 4Next
Manpower Permanent Placement is the selection division of Manpower that focusses on helping experienced professionals in their search for a new permanent job.
For our client in the region of Genk we are looking for a quality and production coordinator.
Quality & Production Coordinator
The Quality & Production Co-ordinator will have 3 main focusses: the suppliers, the production team and the customer.
Working as a right-hand for the Plant Manager, the role will be customer focused in dealing with all quality related issues for our customers.
In order to achieve this, you will be working with supply development to ensure the best possible quality products arriving at our site.
As a Quality & Production Co-ordinator you are responsible for creating and leading a high performing & efficient production team (2 team leaders & 10 workers in production).
The Quality & Production Coordinator will be working with the production team to improve our internal quality.
You will be creating a new role, therefore you are not afraid to try something (& fail & try again!).
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Quality or Engineering related field
- Experience of 3-5 years related to quality assurance, lean manufacturing, regulatory compliance, and Six Sigma manufacturing
- Holds Quality certifications in one or more of the following: ASQ/CQE, CMQ/OE, Six Sigma (Green or Black Belt), or TQM
- Hands-on approach to troubleshoot and resolve quality related issues
- Detail and Quality focused with strong organization, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English & Dutch as a minimum. Extra languages (German, French, Mandarin are an advantage)
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- You are currently living in Limburg, Belgium
You will be welcomed in a small team where you can dream big.
The salary for this role will be aligned to your experience.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
10 days left to apply
- Function type: Quality controller
- Sector: Science and Research
- Dilsen-Stokkem (location)
- All jobs via Manpower
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)