Quality & Customer Experience Lead
- Permanent, Full-time
Quality & Customer Experience Lead
The European Global Solution Centre (GSC) for CSSR is located in Huizingen, Belgium and specializes in robot-centric automation solutions for e-commerce, retail, fresh food, non-food and express parcel segments. Our portfolio ranges from robotic products to modular cells, engineered turnkey solutions and lifecycle management services.
You will be working as Global Customer Quality Experience Manager and will be reporting to the CSSR BL Head of Global Operations as well as you will be having local responsibility for the QCE position in GSC EU. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a customer focused quality culture within the Business Line (BL), by controlling quality with systems, tools and teams for exceeding customer expectations while ensuring sustainable operations in charge of developing and maintaining the Quality Management System of the BL.
- Defines and develops Q&CE strategies in line with ABB Q&CE strategy and supports their local adoptions and deployment to accelerate the rate of operational improvement across the entire value chain, including the GSCs and wider CSSR supply chain. Coordinates with other GSCs and LBLs Q&CE to assure same level of improvements are done globally.
- Works with global and local management team to set coherent and aligned Q&CE priori-ties and targets across the entire value chain, monitor progress, analyze Q&CE Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), including supplier performance KPIs and act on deviations from targets.
- Deploys the standard quality improvement approach (i.e. 8D) within all areas of the local organization to continuously improve business practices and performance.
- Drives application and development of group-wide best practice frameworks across the entire value chain to embed a culture of excellence in operational performance.
- Coordinates and manages, in conjunction with Engineering, the buyoff process for customer solutions and major/complex purchased goods including ensuring all acceptance criteria is documented and published to relevant stakeholders.
- Secures speed of resolution and communication on quality issues that affect the customer.
- Ensures the local organizations have an effective management system that addresses Quality practices within the operation in a pragmatic way.
- Conducts benchmarking and best practice spreading within the operations to embed a culture of excellence in operational performance.
- Assists with the creation and implementation of, and ensures conformance with, instructions, guidelines and procedures to drive standardization and consistent execution in de-livery of customer requirements.
- Assists with the analysis and communication of customer perceptions to guide the local improvement actions toward greater customer satisfaction.
- Drives the supplier qualification/re-qualification process and ensures the supply base is and remain fully qualified and compliant.
- Plans/conducts/requests required supplier audits and assessments including non-conformance reporting and verifies effective closure of assessment non-conformances.
- Ensures each supplier is in compliance with the ABB Supplier Code of Conduct, ethics and corporate governance, ABB standards and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Ensures required supplier development processes are established, understood and executed to develop and support suppliers to secure ABB requirements are met.
- Support wider SCM with input to sourcing decisions and contract quality requirements.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Technical e.g. Engineering, Business or Finance-related degree.
- Postgraduate qualification in Quality Assurance or a related subject desirable.
- Lean Six Sigma certification and experience in the implementation of an Operational Excellence transformations desirable.
- Deep knowledge of Quality and Operational Excellence with a minimum five years’ experience within a technical project environment.
- Expert in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) methodologies and facilitation of RCA workshops.
- Knowledge of and experience with risk reduction tools and methodologies e.g. Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Design for Six Sigma.
- Experience conducting supplier audits and risk assessments.
- Assertive individual with advanced communication and networking skills.
- Team player, able to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders in ways that promote beneficial working relationships.
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a valuable asset.
Apply online and let’s write the future, together.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 4 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Research & development, Executive board & management' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.