Quality Assurance Engineer
- USG Professionals
- Western Flanders
- Permanent, Full-time
Quality Assurance Engineer
Our client designs technology that makes everyday life a little better. Seeing beyond the image, we develop sight, sound, and sharing solutions to help you work together, share insights and wow audiences.
The Quality team implements, administers and continually improves Quality Control & Quality Assurance, in order to support the ongoing development and implementation of a Quality Management System which meets our business needs. The team consists of +/- 15 Quality Assurance Engineers and Quality inspectors, who report to the Quality Manager.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you are responsible for the Quality of products & production processes of Entertainment Operations.
- Controls the performance against the quality management system, established standards, quality assurance compliance objectives, reporting KPIs, relevant data and statistics.
- Executes internal audits against QMS requirements
- Supervises that non-conforming material is retrieved and segregated.
- Coordinates the resolution of manufacturing, service and field specific quality issues.
- Ensures the execution of root cause analysis and corrective & preventive actions which ensures continuous improvement through regular time bound product, process and/or workmanship audits.
- Informs and asks for corrective and preventive actions from procurement/SQA in case the reject is caused by an external supplier.
- Analyses product and process performance data and reports quality performance to Operations management.
- Authority to hold the production for major non conformity till the time necessary.
- You are responsible, on behalf of plant, for the verification of engineering changes.
- Evaluates and authorizes exceptional out of calibration procedures.
- Signing of CoCs for products manufactured in the manufacturing plant.
- Has a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical domain
- Ideally has a first experience in a production context, but also starters are encouraged to apply
- Shows an analytical mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Has excellent communication skills and builds actively a network within the organization
- Has strong influencing skills and is assertive when needed
- Speaks fluently English and Dutch
We offer you a nice salary package based on your experience and expertise!
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- 8 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Engineering management' jobs in Western Flanders straight to your mailbox.