Quality and Sourcing Manager
- Permanent, Full-time
Quality and Sourcing Manager
Alpinter is a global company headquartered in Belgium specialized in the development, production and supply of core relief items for the humanitarian aid sector. (tents, blankets, jerrycans and other shelter items)
Thanks to our global offices, production sites and stock positioning we can respond quickly and efficiently to any emergency worldwide. Our customers are primarily international humanitarian agencies and NGO’s.
To further optimize our services, we are looking for a (m / f) quality and sourcing manager
- As a quality and sourcing manager, you take responsibility for the entire quality process inside and outside our company. You analyse the existing situation, develop procedures to further improve quality and you ensure compliance. You expose potential issues and you strive for the continuous optimization of the various systems.
- For this you continuously consult with the internal and external services. You also coordinate internal and external audits.
- You are responsible for the release and blocking of incoming goods and end products, depending on our quality requirements. You are also responsible for testing on textile materials, managing product specifications for internal and external use and handling complaints from customers and suppliers.
- You attract new suppliers for raw materials and (semi) finished goods and you negotiate with these suppliers about product requirements and specifications.
- You provide the necessary support to your procurement and supply chain colleagues in negotiations and purchases.
- Finally, you advise the management on cost-saving measures in terms of quality.
- You have at least a higher secondary education diploma or 5 years of demonstrable experience in the quality department of an organization. A degree in industrial engineering or experience in the textile sector is a plus.
- You have a very good knowledge of English and French and manage the MS Office package like no other.
- Thanks to your analytical mind you know how to seamlessly dissect existing systems and develop new or additional quality procedures to optimize the whole. You have an eye for quality, you are critical and you have sufficient technical talent.
- You have strong organizational and communication skills, practical insight and a hands-on mentality. You are resistant to stress and flexible and can function both in a team and independently.
- You always work very result-oriented.
- You will receive a responsible and challenging position within an international company with a strong growth vision and continuous innovation. You will have the opportunity to independently complete your position.
- We provide an attractive salary package, with fringe benefits, and a flexible timetable.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Quality manager
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- Ronse (location)
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, English, French
- 29 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Engineering management' jobs in Eastern Flanders straight to your mailbox.