3 of 3Next
Experis Life Sciences is your partner in your research for professional opportunities.
Our expertise and our large client portfolio in the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries allows us to make the good connections between your experience, your expectations and the needs of the market.
You will have the opportunity to enter various departments (R&D, Production, Supply Chain,
QA, QC, RA, ...) according to your interests.
Interested by qualification and validation of equipments, process or IT system (CSV) and you want to work in an innovative and international pharmaceutical industry?
This position is for you.
Your responsibilities :
- You define and propose the qualification and validation strategy
- You ensure alignment with the company's strategy (compliance of the reports, respect of deadlines, follow-up of the actors, ...)
- You write, review and approve the documentation (URS, FAT / SAT, validation plan, IQOQPQ, risk assessments, gap analysis, periodic reviews, ...)
- You plan, organize and carry out qualification and validation activities
- You ensure the communication with the actors concerned by the project (production, QA, RA, technicians, ...) and the feedback of the critical problems encountered
Do you recognize yourself in this mission and want to know more?
Contact me :
If you do not find yourself in this offer but are looking for opportunities in the pharmaceutical industry, feel free to send your CV and visit our website www.experis.be
Other opportunities are available and may be suitable for you.
- You have a university degree (Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Engineer)
- You have a first experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- You have relevant experience in qualification and validation of equipment or process or computerized systems
- You have knowledge in metrology
- You are looking for a multidisciplinary environment where communication and team spirit are important
- You are autonomous and flexible
Our offer :
- You will sign a permanent contract
- You will receive several extra-legal benefits (company car, group and hospital insurance, lunch allowance,...)
- You will benefit from a personalized follow-up (training, follow-up of your career plan,...)
- You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment
Matthieu De Clercq
32 2 639 10 70
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
3 days left to apply
- Function type: Quality
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Walloon Brabant
- All jobs via Experis
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)