7 of 8Next
QA Validation - Brabant Wallon
Experis Life Sciences is your partner in your search for professional opportunities.
Our expertise and our large client portfolio in the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries allow us to make the good connections between your experience, your expectations and the needs of the market.
You will have the opportunity to enter various departments (R&D, Production, Supply Chain, QA, QC, RA, ...) according to your interests.
Do you like Quality Assurance and Validation? You want to work in an innovative and international pharmaceutical industry?
This position is for you
Purpose of the Mission (project & department description)
Provide QA support and oversight to validation activities according to validation procedures
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
Provide a compliance expertise in validation
· Ensure QA oversight in validation activities (IQOQ / PQ / PV…)
· Review/Approve the validation documentation regarding the GMP requirements and the procedures
· Ensure that production practices are aligned with validation conclusion
· Attend all project meetings as QA validation representative
· Ensure timely escalation to Management of critical issues during validation
· Contribute to the deviation process providing QA oversight and approving deviation for deviations related to validation activities and/or impact of manufacturing deviations to validation activities
· Pro-actively identify potential quality and compliance risks and manage these risks through the risk register and quality plan process
· Work in autonomy with supervision/coaching
· To define the validation strategies through the change control process
· To write and implement some validation documentation (Validation Plan, Validation Summary Report, Risk Assessment, Gap Analysis, Periodic review ….)
· To ensure the correct application of the validation quality systems in the field and to define improvement plan as required
· To support the production, QA and technical service teams in the implementation of the validation activities.
- You have a graduate degree in science or equivalent experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- You have a good knowledge of the GMP environment
- You have relevant experience in Quality Assurance
- You have a knowledge in IQ/OQ/PQ/PV
- You are looking for a multidisciplinary environment where communication and team spirit are important
- You are solution-oriented and have good analytical skills
- You will sign a permanent contract
- You will receive several extra-legal benefits (company car, group and hospital insurance, lunch allowance, etc.)
- You will benefit from a personalized follow-up (training, follow-up of your career plan, etc.)
- You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment
Do you recognize yourself in this mission and want to know more?
Contact me :
Matthieu De Clercq
32 2 639 10 70
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
17 days left to apply
- Function type: Quality controller
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Western Flanders
- Eastern Flanders
- Flemish Brabant
- Walloon Brabant
- All jobs via Experis
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)