1 of 6Next
What’s the difference between a job and a career? A job is what you are doing right now. A career is what takes you into the future. We’re more interested in the latter.
Currently over 200 consultants are providing their expertise at our clients, some of the biggest names in the Life Sciences. In order to help them do so we support them in every way possible.
Brunel is currently recruiting an experienced QA Manager to consult one of our clients. Curious where a career with Brunel can take you?
QA Manager (New products)
As QA Manager you will be responsible for the QA management of new products.
- In this role you provide guidance to 3 direct reports.
- Further you ensure that quality standards are met for new products.
- You identify, design and lead Quality Engineering projects using statistical tools and other problem-solving methodologies.
- You identify and implement QA continuous improvement opportunities, new tools & technologies and best practices.
- You drive the new product performance review, including a metric dashboard and trending process.
- You coordinate the review and approval of CAPAs, OOS, change controls and qualification & validation documents
- You have a bachelor’s or Master’s degree and 5 years demonstrated experience in QA GMP environment.
- Dutch & English language skills.
- At last you have a desire to lead other people
Talent Hunter - Brunel
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
48 days left to apply
- Function type: Quality
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- All jobs at Brunel
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience