- Walloon Brabant
- Permanent, Full-time
Walloon Brabant - contracting
#QA #QualityAssurance #CSV #ComputerSystemValidation #pharma
You have experience in quality assurance regarding computer system validation in the pharma sector? You have an eye for details and for work well done? Keep reading your future job description.
Our partner is looking for a QA CSV to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
As QA CSV, you will ensure Computer System work properly regarding regulations in place. To be successful in your role, here are your main tasks among others:
- Writing, reviewing and approving of validation plans and validation summary reports
- Writing, reviewing and approving of deviations & change control documentation
- Reviewing and approving of IQOQ protocols & reports, etc.
- Reviewing of CSV technical documentation (infrastructure related, security risks related, etc.)
- Ensure the proper execution of the qualification and validation activities with respect of the validation methodology
- Ensure the GxP requirements for R&D critical systems are covered and approved
- Provide QA expertise and support
You have knowledge of QA and CSV in a GxP environment. You are knowledgeable about validation methodology and risk assessment. You are a good communicator, autonomous, rigorous, team player with a critical mind. You fluently express yourself in English and French.
Experis offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way. You're interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Matthieu De Clercq, or 0497/05.65.97.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- 15 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Research & development' jobs in Walloon Brabant straight to your mailbox.