3 of 4Next
As the largest medical device manufacturing company our client serves customers in 120 countries with more than 5000 associates around the world.
QA Coordinator - Medical Devices
For the role of QA Coordinator, you will get following responsibilities:
- Timely review of ERP system reports for inventory in return location, analyse each lot number and determine disposition as scrap or rework. Initiate rework process or scrap as required.
- Review and entry of complaints from Customers into centralised database, which are received via email, fax or post
- As required organise packaging for return of defective product to enable investigation and process the 7 day report to ensure returns are not delayed
- Conduct documentation control activities, with process owners organize release of new or revised SOP, update Quality Manual, associated lists and maintain records
For the role of QA Coordinator, we are looking for someone with following profile:
- Bachelor diploma or equivalent by experience
- Experience in an international environment
- Knowledge of any ERP system (SAP is an asset)
- Teamwork: working together works better, strong team player, ability to seek and implement solutions to problems in a team environment and the ability to work with a variety of personalities, including people of different cultures.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Required language skills: 2 EMEA languages including English, additional languages are an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Our client offers an attractive salary package within a stimulating environment with growth opportunities
+32 2 509 45 42
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
50 days left to apply
- Function type: Planning, stock & inventory
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- Flemish Brabant
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Academic Bachelor
- English, French, Spanish
From € 2.500 to € 3.500 per month