- Page Personnel
- Interim, Full-time
Our client values his employees with a true family spirit and is active in his sector (production) for more than 50 years now.
As a Purchasing assistant you will have to structure the purchasing activities and align them with the existing one of the company. These are the main responsibilities:
- you will implement a purchasing structure within the company for direct and indirect purchasing;
- you will transform the purchasing structure into a best-in-class purchasing department all while listening to your business stakeholders and while always keeping the client in mind;
- you will negotiate with existing suppliers and source new ones;
- you will look to optimize cost and improve the strategy of your purchasing department;
- you will set up and follow-up the KPI's of suppliers in order to ensure the best service to end client.
Our client is looking for a Purchasing Assistant that :
- has 3 - 5 years experience in a purchasing position (preference in a production environment);
- has a Bachelor degree or the equivalence in experience;
- speaks fluently Dutch & French;
- has a strong negotiation, analytical and communication skills.
Our client offers an attractive salary package and perspectives of evolution. You will work in a challenging workenvironment and have strong responsibilities.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- 5 February
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Purchase' jobs straight to your mailbox.