7 of 7Next
Purchase Administrator (m/v)
- Manage the Purchase group mailbox.
- Purchase order processing and inbound arrival preparation.
- Follow-up on open purchase orders and delivery discrepancies.
- Process supplier invoices.
- First line contact with international suppliers and internal customers.
- Update and maintain accurate master data in the company database.
- Run, prepare and analyse reports.
- Contribute to achieving departmental goals and objectives.
- Provide general administrative support to the Purchase team.
- Support various other administrative tasks.
- Minimum A2 level or experience in purchasing and/or administration.
- Willingness to learn and improve continuously .
- Good computer skills. At ease with modern technology. Good operating knowledge of Excel. Experience in working with an ERP is an asset.
- Fluent English and Dutch.
- Able to communicate professionally with suppliers and within the company.
- Attention to detail.
- Mindfulness towards clean and paperless environment.
- Openended assignment in international working environment
- Motivating conditions
Calculate your travel time
To Actief Interim | Heverlee 3001
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
21 days left to apply
- Function type: Administrative clerk
- Heverlee (location)
- All jobs via Actief Interim
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, English
- Interim optional fixed contract