Within EQUANS Belux, the IT team aims to become the partner for all IT related matters for all the different divisions and supporting teams.
Project Support Officer
We are looking for a Project Support Officer (PSO) (Brussels), who will assist the Project Management Officer and the project managers in achieving their goals, in supporting them with the planning, execution and delivery of projects. Duties include scheduling activities, supporting the resource management process, assisting in enforcing the project management methodology, liaising with key stakeholders, monitoring overall data quality, providing timely reporting, and general administration support.
Your main activities
- administrator of the project management tool
- ensure the data quality within this project management tool
- hands-on support for project managers, service delivery managers and team leads with the creation and maintenance of their schedules, resource management,…
- track and report on time registration and provide monthly timesheet data for financial processing
- accountable for the bi-weekly project status reporting, to be provided by the project managers
- ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle
- track, compile and report project, resource and financial information
- anticipate the needs in term of resources and organisation
- prepare reporting for business unit project status review and demand meetings
- continuously seek to improve in place processes, centralising information and documenting procedures
- act as the right-hand of the Project Management Officer, assist with any other ad-hoc activities
Do you possess the following qualifications & skills? Then quickly click 'Apply'!
- you have a bachelor or master degree, or equal by experience
- one or more relevant professional experiences is a plus
- optional: PMI or Prince certified
- familiar with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint,…)
- strong interest in project management
- able to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple requests and internal clients
- able to report transparently
- strong ethics, interpersonal skills and engage in continuous learning
- demonstrate a logical and methodical approach to working
- can-do attitude (hands-on)
- good communication skills, ability to liaise with a wide variety of people and build and establish cooperative working relationships
- ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload, including coordinating with others
- strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work with minimal errors
- proactive, taking initiative and a strong sense of responsibility
- keen to learn and develop your knowledge and skills
- flexibility in working hours and workplace, with a minimum presence at the headquarters of EQUANS Belux
- willingness to travel when needed
- fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Individual hospital insurance
- Eco Cheque
- Additional paid leave
- Remote work
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of EQUANS. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining EQUANS is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance,… depending on your function
- interesting training and career opportunities
We are looking forward to meeting you!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.