6 of 24Next
Soudal is the largest independent European manufacturer of sealants, adhesives and polyurethane foam for professional and private use. With a turnover of 835 million EUR in 2018, over 3015 employees and 20 production sites on 4 continents, this 100% Belgian family business has developed into an international player and an expert in chemical construction specialties. Continued investments in R&D, a long-term vision for innovation and adaptation to local market requirements are the foundations for Soudal's excellent performance.
Soudal Engineering is highly committed to execute different kinds of projects in all our factories to control, improve or install new technical or production processes. We are looking for a project scheduler keeping track of all these projects and their interdependence in resources and technology to provide us with an optimized planning and clear overview.
Key areas of responsibilities and accountability
- You provide a good and updated overview of our most important projects (timing, budget, scope).
- You visualize the different needs of teams and projects.
- You set up project status reporting from the different project owners to keep track of the status and progress.
- You proactively solve problems to avoid conflicts in timings and/or resources before they really cause unwanted delays.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering or logistics.
- You have a few years of experience in the construction industry or as a project scheduler.
- You are familiar with the usage of MS-Project or similar project-planning software.
- You are open to discuss project steps with the specific owners to correct/optimize the planning in case of conflict or sudden unexpected events.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You are eager to learn and can perform under pressure.
- You have good analytical and planning skills.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
15 days left to apply
- Function type: Technical clerk - administration
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Turnhout (location)
- All jobs at Soudal
- Limited experience (< 2 years)