Project Quality & Safety Manager
- Jefferson Wells
- Permanent, Independent, Full-time
Project Quality & Safety Manager
Project Quality & Safety Manager (M/F/X)
Walloon Brabant – Contracting
#Railway #Project #Quality #Safety #Engineering
To strengthen its teams, our partner, specialized in the rail sector, is looking for a Project Quality & Safety Manager.
- Be the interface with the Customer quality and safety teams
- Establish the Project Quality plan and ensure the proper application during contract execution in accordance to the contract requirements, and to the Alstom processes
- Contribute to the criticality assessment of sub-systems to ensure right level of safety and quality assurance as well as inspection activities for all identified CTQ.
- Be the preferable interface in the Project Team for all the métiers Quality needed for the Project (Engineering EQ, Industrial IQ and Supplier SQ)
- Guide project teams in understanding Quality contributions to the project.
- Animate and coordinate the project quality community (system and sub-systems)
- Provide quality awareness on quality activities planned for the project and organise if needed quality trainings
- Support on request project audits, reviews and approval of vendor quality systems and audits compliance
Project execution controls
- Support the project teams and the PM to prepare gate reviews & follow up related action plans
- Report quality and safety alerts and manage Non-conformities and Safety issues
- Ensure quality of the modifications made during the project
- Ensure that safety assessment is correctly implemented (i.e.: safety review) and prepare safety authorization.
- Control project deliverables compliance through inspection and audits - to authorize presentation / delivery to customer
- Ensure that all the REX of all the métiers have been considered in the Risks & Opportunities and closely monitor to prevent occurrence
- Make sure to manage with SQ Team and/or Sourcing a good synchronization and follow-up of GO Production and FAI activities, relative to the SPL (Supplier Part List) as part of RAMS
- Is the owner of the Supplier Part List, and ensure the list is properly created by each Sub-system
- Ensure and improve the tender quality during tender phase upon request
Measure and improve project quality performance:
- Facilitate problem solving during project execution phase to reduce the costs of non-quality (8D, REX and standards evolution)
- Improve the efficiency of quality teams to reduce the function costs
- Make sure that the relevant stakeholders are included in Customer issues solving process (if needed).
- Implement an effective corrective and preventive action system
- Provide support for progress periodic reporting through quality indicators and identify improvement opportunities
Performance measurements :
- “On Time” Gate Reviews and shared with PMO “DFQ Look Ahead”
- Number of remaining Safety or Customer Issues to fix after target time agreed
- Cost of Non-Quality and speed to solve non-conformities
- Project Performance Indicator
- Master’s degree in engineering with Management background depending on the size of the project
- Experience in managing Quality tools and problem-solving tools
- Awareness on Processes and Products delivered in the project,
- Fluent in English
- Rigor, Communication, knowledge of Quality standard (ISO9001, IRIS, CMMI, ECM,.) and quality tools
- Experience in operational activities and in documentation management
- We offer you an open-ended contract as well as an attractive salary package. You will also take advantage of the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training.
- Interested? Do not wait any longer!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- 22 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Engineering management' jobs in Hainaut straight to your mailbox.