- Permanent, Full-time
At ABB, we want to drive diversity and inclusion across all dimensions (e.g. gender, LGBTQ+, ethnicity, age, disability, religion or any other characteristics). Together, we embark on a journey where all of us, individually and collectively, welcome and celebrate individual differences.
The project manager supervises and realizes (service) projects related to the delivery of, among other things, distribution systems (low and medium voltage), transformers, protection relays and distribution automation systems. These projects vary in complexity and size.
In this role, you will oversee (service) projects related to the delivery of, among other things, distribution systems (low and medium voltage), transformers, protection relays and distribution automation systems. These projects vary in complexity and size., within the Electrification Business in Zaventem, providing clear guidelines, tasks and milestones, while motivating and providing feedback.
Reporting to the Manager of Project Managers, you will maintain and enhance customer satisfaction by ensuring that customer requirements and all targets are met, providing excellent service at every stage of the project. In this role you ensure good, clear and timely communication to our customers and factories.
This position is graded as?13.
- Coordinating all operational activities related to the realization of the project.
- The follow-up of the budgets (cost price control, profitability follow-up and guarantees)
- The planning and follow-up of the work to ensure the desired deadline
- Monitoring safety during the implementation of the projects
- Keeping close contacts with the various ABB factories involved in the delivery of the projects and make adjustments where necessary
- Project documentation: making all documentation and technical specifications available to the parties involved and following up on correct compliance
- Maintaining technical-commercial relationships with customers with a view to customer satisfaction and maintaining and expanding long-term relationships
- Managing and motivating a project team, possibly composed of engineers and subcontractors
- During the final phase of the project, you will be responsible for the activities on the site, such as coordinating the commissioning
- A higher technical education in electrical / energy technology
- At least five years of experience as a project manager in the field of electrical engineering, preferably in medium or low voltage
- Demonstrated experience in management of project scope, cost, schedules and vendors/subcontractors
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English, both spoken and written
- You have no objection to occasional trips abroad
- You have experience with site management
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 2 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Engineering management' jobs straight to your mailbox.