Project Manager - Sub System
- Jefferson Wells
- Permanent, Independent, Full-time
Project Manager - Sub System
Hainaut – Contracting
#projectmanager #industry #railway
For our partner specialised in the railway sector, we are looking for a Project Manager – Sub System.
The Project Manager – Sub System is responsible for management and successful completion of cross-functional activities leading to the delivery of a project sub-system, fulfilling both customer needs and committed QCDP objectives. He/she will:
- Manage cross-functionally sub-system level stakeholders, activities and deliverables and make needed arbitration(engineering, product x process, Make or Buy, Costs, Milestones, Interfaces, …) to reach QCDP commitment
- Coordinate sub-system activities with other project stakeholders including integration teams other sub-systems and project level functions
Contribute to successful Project execution on allocated sub-system scope of work:
- Apply Project Strategy according to defined contractual and Project commitments and targets, as allocated on sub-system
- Actively contribute to Project performance
- Alert in case of deviations impacting project objectives; actively contribute to risks and opportunity management
- Ensure compliance with applicable rules, instructions and standards, process & tools: Code of Ethics & Compliance, EHS, Railway Safety, Quality, Sourcing, PMM.
Lead and coordinate sub-system activities and stakeholders, from requirement capture/analysis to the end of project contractual obligations limited to the sub-system scope of work:
- Achieve QCDP objectives of its sub-system
- Cascade and allocate sub-system requirements and QCDP objectives to sub-system team members
- Implement sub-system WBS
- Plan, monitor, control and manage sub-system end-to-end activities (scope, schedule, resources, cost, risks, saving, opportunities)
- Coordinate and support consistent cross-functional execution of sub-system objectives, activities and deliverables(Engineering, R&D programmes, Sourcing, Supply Chain, Indus when applicable, RAMS…)
- Lead teams in successful achievement of project objectives, synchronize stakeholders at sub-system level and ensure stakeholder alignments
- Perform sub-system level decisions and trade-offs
- Rebaselining and change management at sub-system level
- Manage sub-system situation and KPI, and report with transparency
Coordinate and synchronize sub-system activities with other sub-Systems and project teams:
- Actively contribute to the resolution of overarching/transverse optimizations or issues
- Manage interface with project-level team members & project office (e.g. industrialization, control of configuration management, sourcing, quality) and ask if necessary, for PM arbitration
- Manage interface with train-level teams (in charge of architecture and integration) and other sub-system teams and ask if necessary, for Chief Engineer/Chief Operation arbitration
- Master degree
- 2 years experience as manager of an operational scope
- Experience of working in and with multi-national companies and in different business cultures
- Coordination skills
- Good communication skills
- Result oriented
- Knowledge of Project management processes
- Capacity to coordinate and ensure collaboration of multi-site/multi-metier teams
- Language skills: Good French and English oral & written expression. Other languages are an asset.
A permanent contract is offered for this function with a salary package matching your skills & experience. You will also take advantage of the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training.
Interested? Don't hesitate to apply !
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Company car
- 6 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Engineering management' jobs in Hainaut straight to your mailbox.