4 of 5Next
Vias institute is a knowledge centre that focuses on sustainable behavioural change in order to reduce social risks. We have been doing this for more than 30 years in the framework of road safety, but from now on we also concentrate on mobility, safety and health care. Vias institute is involved in research, advises, develops innovative applications and provides training. We work for citizens, policy makers, governments and companies, both nationally and internationally.
Project Manager Road Safety & Mobility
- You will participate in various national and international projects, with a focus on technological innovation in the field of road safety and/or mobility.
- You carry out road safety audits and inspections at customers.
- You monitor the public tenders and detect opportunities. You draw up files for public tenders, in consultation with colleagues and partners.
- You build up expertise and develop a network of relevant contacts
- You monitor relevant legislation, trends and technological evolutions.
- You have a relevant diploma and at least 3 years of project management experience. Knowledge of (traffic) safety, automotive technologies, mobility and/or intramodality is an asset.
- You have a broad interest and affinity with new technologies.
- You are hands-on, flexible, stress-resistant, creative and innovative.
- You are customer oriented and a real team player.
- You can easily express yourself in French or Dutch and have a good knowledge of English.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
7 days left to apply
- Function type: Project leader, technical responsible
- Sector: Education
- Haren (Bru.) (location)
- All jobs at Vias institute
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Family hospital insurance
- Eco Cheque
- Remote work