1 of 4Next
Bij onze klant, willen we niet alleen gecoat blijven dromen, maar ze ook doen uitkomen. We blijven onze positie als een van 's werelds toonaangevende producenten van fijn papier consolideren en versterken. Om onze dromen waar te maken, hebben we de juiste mensen nodig om onze belangrijkste aanwervingswaarden mee te delen: integriteit en vertrouwen, vrijheid met verantwoordelijkheid, durf om nieuwe wegen te verkennen en persoonlijke groei.
Project Manager Mechanical
As a Project Manager Mechanical you will directly report to the Manager Technology & Engineering.
Among other tasks you will:
? be responsible for the development and execution of mono-disciplinary “normal” investment projects (<1.850k€) in accordance with project milestone planning, cost controlling, law & regulations, techn(ological)ical requirements and SHEQ guidelines.
? participate and support multi-disciplinary “normal' investment projects and the “major” investment projects (>1.850k€) in line with the business plan.
? contribute to the yearly normal CAPEX investment plan for Lanaken mill
? develop and generate a long term philosophy with proposals for technological “best in class” Mechanical concepts/standards, in close cooperation with relevant departments.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
? be the expert within the discipline of Mechanics for Lanaken mill.
? continuously improve the competitive position of the mill in respect to the mill layout, quality, process costs and operational performance/effectiveness.
? lead your team of allocated designers/detail engineers.
? the negotiator with suppliers and contract partners.
? be responsible for creating and tracking the schedule, budget allocation, ongoing cost controlling, contract and claim management, risk analysis and reporting.
? Execute under budget constraints, especially during the execution of projects at the paper machines.
? execute a high variety of projects at the paper machine, finishing and utility departments.
• a bachelor in Engineering with a specialization in Mechanical engineering with relevant experience as a project manager in a large industrial setting.
• a profound experience in leading projects.
• strive for a structured flexible working method, accountability, cooperativeness for teamwork, improvement in processes.
• strong communication skills (Dutch, English and preferably German).
• independency, a problem solving ability and pro-activity are part of your personality.
• strong leadership skills: a strong coach and motivator, an out-of-the-box growth mindset, agile attitude and result driven.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
21 days left to apply
- Function type: Civil engineering
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- All jobs via CTRL-F
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience