Project Manager (M/W)
- CIT BLATON
- Multiple regions
- Permanent, Full-time
Project Manager (M/W)
Who we are ?
Experience and imagination
CIT Blaton has for more than 150 years provided proof that a family owned and run company with independent shareholding can be ranked among the big names in a demanding industry.
The art of building
True to the entrepreneurial spirit of generations of builders who founded CIT Blaton, we can face any challenge by combining traditional techniques and advanced technologies. We express the same desire in each of our projects : build to last. The requirements of our customers change, and so do those of the final users (housing, offices, industry, etc...)
Our methods and techniques are constantly adapted accordingly.
A special place in the landscape
CIT Blaton projects stand out at first glance : painted white, our cranes and machinery set us apart.
Expertise in the service of creation
Exceptional results can be obtained only with the desire to excel and to plan for the future. We want to create added value for our customers, erect structures that contribute to the well-being of all and make each project a success that enhances our reputation.
The Project Manager is involved in one or more construction projects, depending on the size and complexity of these projects.
- He is the final supervisor for the execution of a large project or several medium-sized projects (average of 2 to 50 million Euro per project).
- Type of work: structural work, industrial and office buildings, industrial engineering, no single-family houses or road works.
- He supervises as needed one or more Works Engineers who assist him.
- He supervises, in close collaboration with the Site Manager, the execution, and all the technical aspects of the project and ensures the financial profitability of the project.
- Organization and management of the project (from the submission of the complete folder by the Submissions Department)
- The Project Manager can propose the means and the methods of execution, as well as the subcontractors and suppliers he intends to call on.
- Customer relations and contractual follow-up
- Financial and budgetary control, in partnership with the Management Controller
- General planning of long-term works
- Leading of production, yields, control and coordination of subcontractors and internal teams
- Implementation of quality procedures (ISO), security or environment
- Relations with local authorities
- All other tasks for which he has ultimate responsibility.
The Project Manager reports either to one of the Project Managers or directly to the Technical Director or to the General Management.
- Master, Industrial Engineer, Civil Engineer of Constructions (or Civil Engineer Architect).
- Several years of experience (in the construction sector) and at least 5 years of experience in the function.
- Strategic vision and business acumen. Able to develop and maintain high-level business relationships.
- Convincing and communicative.
- Managerial skills, sense of negotiation.
- Language knowledge: French and Dutch, English is an asset.
- A permanent contract
- Competitive compensation related to your experience, completed by attractive extra-legal benefits.
- The opportunity to join one of the most renowned construction company, the shareholding always 100% family.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Project leader, technical responsible
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- Western Flanders
- Eastern Flanders
- Flemish Brabant
- Walloon Brabant
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, French
- 12 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Project leader, technical responsible' jobs in Western Flanders, Eastern Flanders, Antwerp, Limburg, Flemish Brabant, Brussels, Walloon Brabant, Luxembourg, Liège, Namur, Hainaut straight to your mailbox.