3 of 3Next
We care about cars. We care about you.
Founded in 1989 and fully owned by BNP Paribas, Arval specializes in full service vehicle leasing. Arval offers its customers – large international corporates, SMEs and professionals – tailored solutions that optimize their employees’ mobility and outsource the risks associated with fleet management. Expert advice and service quality, which are the foundations of Arval’s customer promise, are delivered in 29 countries by over 6.500 employees. Arval’s total leased fleet adds up to 1.000.000 vehicles throughout the world, of which more than 70.000 in Belgium
Project Manager (M/W) - Lean / Process Improvement
As a Lean practitioner you will have a number of completed Lean projects in your portfolio that have delivered tangible benefits.
You will join the Quality and Project Management team and be responsible for driving cross functional process improvements that support enhanced service delivery, growth, efficiency and other key strategic initiatives.
Reporting to the Manager of the Quality and Project Management Team, this position will require you to scope, plan and execute various improvement projects across the business.
You will be expected to deliver a number of large projects a year whilst also providing coaching and support that enables business areas to improve quality and exercise continuous improvement.
You will also need the ability to coach teams in Problem Solving and Change techniques as part of our internal Lean deployment.
Your mission will be to:
- Identify opportunities to improve and / or simplify operational functioning in close cooperation with the different teams across the business,
- Initiate and recommend proposals and ideas, with a view to simplification and eliminating “waste” (through brainstorming / workshops),
- Assist the teams in implementing the change in the field (realization),
- Install mechanisms to ensure the lasting impact of implemented improvements,
- Guide, inspire and support all functions to a lean mindset,
- Build strong stakeholder relationships across all areas of the business to understand business objectives and priorities, and to collaboratively develop supporting process improvement initiatives.
- Champion the identification, design, and delivery of process improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for maintaining projects on time and budget, reporting on progress, managing expectations and risk, and ensuring post-implementation benefits are monitored and measured.
- Stay abreast of new developments in business process improvement methodology and best practices, including learning from other market leaders and industries.
- Act as a catalyst for the sharing and implementation of best practices across the business.
- You have a Bachelor degree completed with a Master degree and demonstrable experience in Lean and managing change, ideally in a financial services or leasing environment (+3 years would be suitable).
- Experience applying the principles or methodoligies of Lean, Six Sigma, A3 Problem Solving, Flow Management, Waste Reduction and Coaching.
- Experience implementing major change initiatives, including managing / influencing stakeholders within varied levels, and functional areas, in an organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong understanding of key business drivers
- Strong project management skills with demonstrable experience and the ability to facilitate workshops in order to map as-is and design to-be processes
- Strong data & analytical skills that lead to recommendations for improvement
- Experience in business case development
- Autonomous, you like working with others and are not afraid to do things also by yourself.
- Solving issues, pushing and pulling colleagues are part of your DNA.
- Sharing and communicating are features of your temper.
- Obviously, you are perfect at Dutch and French and very good at English.
- You are also prepared to travel occasionally.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
33 days left to apply
- Function type: Project leader, technical responsible
- Sector: Automotive
- Zaventem (location)
- All jobs via Adver-Online
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French