3 of 3Next
- The company is the European Association which is committed to manage and implement thePublic-Private Partnership.
- It represents innovative process industries, 20% of the total European manufacturing sector in employment and turnover, and more than 130 industrial and research process stakeholders from over a dozen countries spread throughout Europe.
- IT brings together cement, ceramics, chemicals, engineering, minerals and ores, non-ferrous metals, steel and water sectors, several being world-leading sectors operating from Europe.
- The mission o is to ensure the development of enabling technologies and best practices along all the stages of large scale existing value chain productions that will contribute to a resource efficient process industry.
Project Manager ANG/FR
As project manager, you will be responsible of two main areas:
1projects overview, monitoring of their capacity of impact and identification of success stories. You will contribute with technological understanding and will define how the association can contribute to maximize impact (e.g. exploitation of results);
2) you will have an overview of H2020 calls and of the developments of FP9 and will contribute to membership involvement actions in direct collaboration with the Executive Director. Collaboration with the rest of the team will be fundamental.
- Keep a fluent communication with project coordinators on the projects’ developments.
- Represent the company's projects’ kick-off meetings when required.
- Capturing progress, knowledge and technological developments generated from the projects. Analyze data and elaborate statistics and reports assessing impact.
- Identify success stories and identify tools to maximize impact. Set up mechanisms to support the effective transferability and exploitation of finished projects’ results.
- Support information exchange between projects which address the same calls and related areas across sectors (including joint events);
- Support in targeted actions for the eight sectors and in gathering and editing information related to calls for proposals, news or other relevant documents (in collaboration with the Executive Director)
- Deal with the management and engagement of SPIRE working groups and members in general.
- Support the WGs in the development of proposals and ad-hoc documents.
- Deal with the relationship ofthe company with other PPPs
- Organize and collaborate in the organization of targeted events/meetings to involve
- Overall management and implementation of the actions as project partner.
Project Manager :
- A master in a related subject would be an asset.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Experience in European and R&I innovation projects and knowledge on H2020 and on areas related to industry and sectors
- Understanding of EU policies related to circular economy, sustainability assessment, digitizing Europe
- Excellent spoken and written English. Other languages are an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Outlook and MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Experience in project management
- Should be well organized, flexible and open-minded
- Proactive, able to work autonomously and to take full responsibility of assigned tasks in short time
- A team player with real social and communication skills and good at multi-tasking in a collaborative and helpful spirit
- Ready to work with us in a small team and also with our members and other stakeholders to which you will provide project and programme related support services.
- In this company, we really enjoy working together in a good, happy and positive team spirit. You will be integrated in a dynamic, stimulating and challenging work environment. You will work in a cross-sectorial, innovative and international setting focusing on future-oriented services.
- Our policy is of non-discrimination on virtue of gender, origin, religion or other.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
15 days left to apply
- Function type: Project management
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via Unique Brussel Arts Office
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French