At DEME, we work together on the cutting edge of technology in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Through our activities in the dredging, off-shore, infrastructure and environmental sectors, we work to bring tailor made solutions to our customers’ projects helping them to be safer, more cost effective and sustainable. Now you can help us to plot a course into the future of maritime engineering on your DEME journey as a project engineer.
As a project engineer, you’ll be the vital link between our project team and the crew aboard one of our vessels. You’ll work together with them to prepare and plan the operational execution of the works, following up daily to check on progress and optimize performance.
You’ll work together with our project managers and vessel captains to deliver the cutting edge projects that help to meet some of the world’s most pressing challenges. You’ll ensure objectives are met on time and on budget, as well as making sure our vessels receive the logistics support they need to deliver our projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to become a specialist, develop within a rapidly growing team and make a difference in the marine projects of tomorrow.
- You are a qualified civil or industrial engineer, preferably in construction or electro-mechanics.
- You have a keen interest in marine and hydraulic engineering.
- Budgeting, calculation and/or execution of civil works is right in your wheelhouse.
- Your communication is on point.
- You are either willing to travel on rotation or flexible to work from our HQ in Belgium.
- You are able to express yourself fluently in spoken and written English.
What you can expect:
Where Next? Excited? Want to know more about working for DEME or check out our other positions?On April 22nd, we’ll be inviting candidates who’s skills and experience match our available roles to our Career Day at our headquarters in Zwijndrecht, Belgium so you can learn more about what it’s like to work at DEME and we can get to know you better. It’s possible that within 7 days, you’ll be offered a contract to embark on your DEME journey.Sign up for our Career Day here and start your DEME journey!
- No two days the same: With projects all over the world across multiple sectors, there’s always something new to add to our 140 years of know-how.
- Awesome colleagues: An amazing, international team fully dedicated to exploring new horizons, together.
- An environment where you can flourish: The perfect combination of the freedom to make the role your own and collaborative, supportive teamwork.
- Continuous development: a training pathway that allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- Exploration: The opportunity to develop and explore your own horizons with locations across the globe.
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance.
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing