2 of 4Next
Soudal is the largest independent European manufacturer of sealants, adhesives and polyurethane foam for professional and private use. With a turnover of 835 million EUR in 2018, over 3015 employees and 20 production sites on 4 continents, this 100% Belgian family business, with its founder Vic Swerts still at the helm, has developed into an international player and an expert in chemical construction specialties. Continued investments in R&D, a long-term vision for innovation and adaptation to local market requirements are the foundations for Soudal's excellent performance. Soudal celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2016.
Project Engineer Process
Soudal has a highly autonomous process division, building process installations for various kinds of our end-products. As Soudal is expanding its know-how and technical approach to other sites over the globe, we are looking for highly motivated professionals in different parts of the world to cooperate in building leading chemical processes in our product range.
Key areas of responsibilities and accountability
- You will be responsible for different investment projects.
- These projects are situated in bulk storage and mixing department.
- You will draw the process P&ID ‘s and create BOM ‘s.
- You will describe the process in a functional description, making a final framework for the process and allowing the automation department to develop the software, based upon our own self-developed standard elements.
- From the beginning of the project you are responsible for basic engineering, detailed engineering, budgeting until final commissioning.
- You correctly implement the project targets with respect to safety and the budget.
- You will attend safety studies and work closely with the safety department and production department.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering (preferably specialisation in electro mechanics).
- You have several years of experience at an industrial production site.
- You are enthusiast about the handling of raw materials, whether they are solids or liquids, neutral or reactive, dangerous (explosion) or harmless. This enthusiasm is revealed in the interest how to safely handle them and in knowledge of the processes (mixers, reactors, pumps, valves…) they are being used in.
- You are creative, ambitious and a team player.
- You are analytical, a problem-solver and have a hands-on-mentality.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
16 days left to apply
- Function type: Quality controller
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Turnhout (location)
- All jobs at Soudal