1 of 4Next
Our client is a technical partner of the construction industry, set up to enhance global quality and prevent risks on construction projects. Their goal is to give the best advices with innovative solutions. They are the pioneers in the development of European norms and use of materia.
Project Engineer - Construction - Expert company
- You will be responsible for the technical follow-up of a varied portfolio of civil engineering construction projects.
- You will build relationship with the client based on trust and dialogue is an essential part of the engineer's role.
- You will be form in structures and stability calculations, technical installations, metal, energy and comfort, fire safety, ...
- You appreciate the proactive management of your customers and their projects.
- You have a Master's degree in civil engineering or civil engineer-architect or equivalent
- You are Dutch-speaking
- You are possionate by construction
- You want to have one of the best formation of the country
- An exciting, varied job in a fast-growing company
- A comprehensive technical education in a dynamic and open work environment
- A large autonomy in the organisation of one's own work
- A stable business environment with good remuneration and fringe benefits
- The head office is located in the centre of Brussels with other offices in Belgium
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
34 days left to apply
- Function type: Project leader, technical responsible
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
From € 2.500 to € 3.500 per month