Popular jobs in Project management:
- Senior SAP FI/CO Specialist
- Machine Learning Engineer
- International Project Manager
- Group BI & Datawarehouse Manager
- Project manager
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
Experis Life Sciences is your partner in your research for professional opportunities.
Our expertise and our large client portfolio in the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries allows us to make the good connections between your experience, your expectations and the needs of the market.
You will have the opportunity to enter various departments (R&D, Production, Supply Chain, QA, QC, RA, ...) according to your interests.
You are a leader and you would like to manage projects in a pharmaceutical environment?
This position is for you.
- In the context of investments projects (new or upgrades) in vaccines production, you will ensure proper execution of the Commissioning &Qualification methodology and application of cGMP (Validation Master Plan, Design Qualification, Commissioning, Installation & Operational Qualification and Validation Reports).
- You will follow and coordinate the commissioning and qualifications during a project
- You will review and ensure the compliance of the qualification protocols, review the commissioning and qualification raw data and finally approve the reports for conformance
- You will act as a key interlocutor between the different project-related stakeholders
- You will be in charge of directing the operations in case of deviations and inform the different parties
- You will ensure the respect of the application of the quality during the setting up and the follow-up of the project
Do you recognize yourself in this mission and want to know more?
Contact me :
If you do not find yourself in this offer but are looking for opportunities in the pharmaceutical industry, feel free to send your CV and visit our website www.experis.be
Other opportunities are available and may be suitable for you.
- You have a scientific degree (Biology, biochemistry, chemistry, pharmaceutical industry, engineer ...)
- You have a certification in Project Management (Green belt, PRINCE2, PMP,…)
- You have relevant experience in project management over the life cycle of a product in the pharmaceutical industry
- You have knowledge of international regulatory standards (CFR, Eudralex, ...)
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You are able to identify priority tasks and work in a multidisciplinary environment
Our offer :
- You will sign a permanent contract
- You will receive several extra-legal benefits (company car, group and hospital insurance, lunch allowance,...)
- You will benefit from a personalized follow-up (training, follow-up of your career plan,...)
- You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment
Matthieu De Clercq
32 2 639 10 70
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Project management
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Walloon Brabant
- All jobs via Experis
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)