Project Coordinator cells culture
Experis Life Sciences is your partner in your research for professional opportunities.
Our expertise and our large client portfolio in the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries allows us to make the good connections between your experience, your expectations and the needs of the market.
You will have the opportunity to enter various departments (R&D, Production, Supply Chain, QA, QC, RA, ...) according to your interests.
You have got good knowledge in culture cells or R&D and you are a leader and you would like to manage projects in a pharmaceutical environment?
This position is for you.
- You will write Check List and Batch record regarding cells culture
- You will be the contact between production, support services and logistics
- You will put in place cells culture essays &Viral and/or process
- You will write protocols, commissioning reports and IOQ
- You will realize business cases
- You will realize benchmarking of innovative solutions applicable in production
Do you recognize yourself in this mission and want to know more?
Contact me :
If you do not find yourself in this offer but are looking for opportunities in the pharmaceutical industry, feel free to send your CV and visit our website www.experis.be
Other opportunities are available and may be suitable for you.
- You have a scientific degree (Biology, biochemistry, chemistry, pharmaceutical industry, engineer ...)
- You know culture cells and/or R&D environment
- You have knowledge of international regulatory standards (CFR, Eudralex, ...)
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You are able to identify priority tasks and work in a multidisciplinary environment
- You are autonomous
- You will sign a permanent contract
- You will receive several extra-legal benefits (company car, group and hospital insurance, lunch allowance,...)
- You will benefit from a personalized follow-up (training, follow-up of your career plan,...)
- You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment
Matthieu De Clercq
32 2 639 10 70
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Pharmaceutical research
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Walloon Brabant
- All jobs via Experis
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)