- ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Permanent, Full-time
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age', the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients' ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world's leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world…every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be Talent Based Outsourcing
- You will support the Project Manager in daily activities
- You will coordinate and plan of subscription service launch at markets
- You will set up and monitor project planning and implementation for launching subscription: establishing and maintaining relevant contacts at markets, support in defining business case, support in roll out activities
- You will build the framework for market implementation: guidelines, procedures, processes, KPIs
- You will motivate and guide on site sparring partner to carry out marketing and sales activities required to roll out the project
- You have a work experience in automotive, consultancy or mobility
- You have solid project management skills
- You have very good communication skills
- Creativity and willingness to fight hard in anticipating user needs
- Knowledge of Power BI is an asset
- You have a very good command of Excel
- You are a real team player
- Result driven and able to break down complex tasks into manageable portions
- Creative, rigorous, challenging and persevering
- Well-organized, excellent planning, following the process and strict deadlines
- You are fluent in English (any other EU language is a plus)
- You are able to start soon (preferably beginning of May)
- Contract of determined duration with Manpower Talent Based Outsourcing to replace a person on maternity leave. Possibility to get a contract of undetermined duration after a couple months.
- An interesting salary package with extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee….)
- You will be part of an international and dynamic project where you will have the opportunity to grow and take initiative.
Interested? Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- 6 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Administration' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.