2 of 3Next
Pauwels Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm with more than 520 experts in engineering, life sciences and IT. We offer consulting, project management and recruitment services to leading companies in Belgium and beyond. We have offices in Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland (https://www.pauwelsconsulting.com/about/contact/) .
As a project assistant you are responsible for:
- Management of CSI owned Change Controls and Quality Investigations
- Once trained, fully manage all records from initiation up to completion in the appropriate system
- Attend weekly quality meetings to provide updates on CSI owned records
- Follow-up with CSI team as needed to ensure timely completion of records
- Coordination of 3rd part product requests
- Obtain required input and manage requests through Sharepoint
- Follow-up with expert team to ensure timely delivery of stability statement
- Create Material Introduction Checklist and follow-up through approval in appropriate system
- Provide support in timely completion of CSI deliverables
As a project assistant you posses following qualities:
- A Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain or Engineering or equivalent with 1-3 years experience
- Prior experience working in a clinical or commercial supply chain is preferred
- Knowledge of cGMP and Agency requirements is preferred
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to collaborate internally and work in a matrix environment
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
51 days left to apply
- Function type: Administrative clerk
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Antwerpen (location)
- All jobs via Pauwels Consulting
- Academic Bachelor
- Company car