- Permanent, Full-time
Partenamut OPI is currently looking for a Senior Program Manager to work from Brussels and Ghent office to mainly:
•Manage one or multiple major projects (concept, follow-up, implementation, evaluation, etc) within different domains who’s activities impact the entire organisation and clients within it’s scope. Scope range, timing, budget and quality are managed in accordance with internal and external processes’ of the company. Main activities include:
• Translate strategy into concrete program roadmap
• Guide the Program while executing several projects
• Define timeline and milestones to the projects
• Assign tasks and responsibilities to the team members within different project groups
• Managing the risks and issues related to the delivery
• Clarify high-level scope and the technical synergies between the different sub-projects.
• Ensuring the compliance to standards and best practices across all projects
• Manage a team of internal staff and/or external contractors
• Be proactive in proposing technical solutions and innovations
• Reporting progress, issues, risks etc. to the customer and to the portfolio manager
• Install a process of « project review » to make sure the continuous qualitative delivery is assured from the “lessons learned”
• Self investment and participation to the creation of a « learning school » of the applied knowledge and tools used in the processes’ within different domains.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Result oriented & customer centered
- Diplomatic with strong mediation and facilitation abilities
- Structured / Organized
- High accountability and team spirit values
- +10 years experience in Program Management
- Very good experience in reporting and analysis
- Good knowledge of Planview, MS Project or equivalent is a plus
- Good experience using reporting and visualisation tools is a plus
- Knowledge and experience within Agile environment
- Certified PRINCE2, PMI, or equivalent
- FR, NL and ENG
- Fulltime Contract of indefinite duration and a long-term commitment
- Competitive Salary with extensive package of extralegal benefits
- Extra vacation days & flexible working hours
- A job with a lot of autonomy in a fast-growing ambitious team
- A dynamic change-minded working environment in an informal atmosphere
- In addition to home working possibility, you work at the head office in Ghent or (West) Brussels
- You report tot he portfolio Manager
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Possibility to work from home: 2 days
- 19 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Project management' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.